We are engaged as Manufacturer and Exporter of Waste Paper Recycling Machine, Fly Ash Brick Plant, Block Making Machine, Block Vibrating Table, Clay Brick Making Machine, Door Frame Mould, etc. TARA Machines & Tech Services Private Limited is promoted by TARA, Society for Technology and Action for Rural Advancement, and is an enterprise of the Development Alternatives Group, India's first social enterprise and a pioneer in sustainable development.
Ever since its inception , Development Alternatives (DA) has acted as a research and action organization, designing and delivering eco-solutions for the poor and the marginalized. With a deep understanding of the rural market and a strong presence in the Indian heartland, its existence has been a credible and visible one – nationally and internationally – in addressing poverty challenges in a climate-sensitive environment. TARA Machines & Tech Services Private Limited promotes sustainable technology solutions for small and medium enterprises. It markets green technology solutions for building construction, waste recycling and hand made paper production, delivering business solutions to a global network of micro, small and medium enterprises, specialising in eco concrete, eco-kilns, fly ash and recycling technology TMTS provides complete technology solution to meet the brick manufacturing demands of the entrepreneur, including machines, technology, training, handholding, financing and support in setting up this business. TMTS provides the best-in-class technology to produce the highest quality of bricks unmatched in India. With the TMTS R&D backed technology, the highest strength and best finish bricks can be produced in a very cost effective way giving the entrepreneur competitive advantage in the market.
As part of the Eco-Concrete business, TMTS provides best-in-class technology for producing concrete roofing tiles, floor pavers, concrete blocks and any other concrete product such as door and window panels. The concrete roofing tiles called the MCR tiles are considered the most economical and durable alternate to mangalore tiles. The roofing solution with MCR tiles provides excellent asthetic looks, is light weight, and lasts longer than any other solution in the market. TMTS is the inventor and the sole manufacturer of the MCR tile making machines. As part of the Paper recycling business, TMTS offers end-to-end solution for making recylced paper from the paper/cloth waste. The TMTS machines are under operation in more than hundred locations and is providing a cost effective recylced paper business to lot of small scale entrepreneurs in India.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Manjeet Dutt|
|Registered Address||No. 29, Ghittorni, Adjacent To Ghittorni Metro Station, M. G.Road Mehrauli, Gurgaon Road, New Delhi- 110030, Delhi, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5 - 10 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Provide after Sales Support||Installation Training|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||05090*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||CashChequeDDBank TransferPay OrderWire TransferOnline|
|Shipment Mode||By AirBy RoadBy Sea|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
- Ever since establishment we are catering to an increasing number of clients who have recognized our technically upgraded machinery & quality services. The trust & recognition gained are the rewards for our endeavors. In order to maintain the consistency of quality, we equip ourselves to meet the increased levels of demands generated in markets that we cater to.
- Encouraged by the appreciation of our clients across domestic and international market, we are now looking forward to establish ourselves as the leader in the production of hydraulic construction machinery.
Sankalp Award 2009
- Best quality products and machines
- R&D backed solutions for continuous support
- Stringent quality norms
- Team of competent professionals
- Prompt delivery
- Competitive pricing
NDTV Toyota Greenies Award 2010
Certificate_NDTV Toyota Greenies Award 2010
- SME producers (brick makers)
- Small building contractors (concrete product manufactures)
- Institutions (Indian Army, Aga Khan for re-construction projects)
- Corporations (Ambuja, KPMG for green community enterprises)
- International organizations (SEWA Lanka, TARAYANA for enterprises)
- Middle East
“High quality, affordable, green building materials meet the aspirations of millions of under-serviced home builders.”